Spatial, planning and functional organization of the building.
In accordance with the approved materials of the preliminary design, the "Congress Office" building has a rounded shape with unequal radii of the sides. The building consists of the following volumes: parking lot, 5 floors, office block
- parking for 72 cars with a two-lane curved ramp with sidewalks in opposite sides of the car park. There are three passenger lifts P1, P2, S1 with lifting capacity of 1600,1650 kg., And two evacuation distributed staircases ST 01, ST02 with access from the main floors. Entrance gates are lifted.
- The input group is located in the axes "3" - "7"
Description of composite techniques for the facades design.
- The facade walls of the building consist of: stained-glass windows (prefabricated glazing) on each floor, observation panels from a transparent insulating glass unit. There is a light lantern (Sky light) on the roof with a transparent heat-insulating double-glazed window.
- There are hinged peaks made of stainless steel and light-transparent stained glass system with integrated lighting devices and tension elements made of light-transparent stained glass system
The descriptions for finishing the premises of main, auxiliary and technical purposes.
- Parking - walls, columns - decorative plaster.
- Ceilings are painted.
- The floors are covered with corundum coating.
- Office premises - internal walls and partitions are made of a papo-crestal, moisture-resistant gypsum plasterboard sheet (according to KNAUF technology).
- The ceilings are suspended, there are acoustic ceiling panels provided in technical and they are painted with plasterboard in other rooms.
Description of architectural solutions that provide natural lighting of rooms with a permanent people presence.
- Premises with a permanent presence of people (offices) are provided with natural lighting through light-transparent stained-glass walls with a hinge on the slabs.
Description of architectural and construction measures to protect the premises from noise, vibrations and other influences.
- Office premises are protected from vibrations, noise and other effects by structures and volumetric planning solutions.
Measures to ensure fire safety.
- The building is designed in accordance with fire safety standards.
Measures to ensure the rights of disabled people and other low mobile groups in terms of access and residence.
- The project provides access to various functional parts of the office building for the low mobile groups.