Heat supply. Individual heat point.
The source of the building heat supply is represented by an external heat network from Astana-Teplotransit with the parameters of the heat carrier T1 / T2 = 130-70ºС of heat network of two pipelines ∅133x4.5 mm.
The heat carrier for ventilation and heating systems is prepared at the central heating station (ITP), heat exchanging equipment for maintaining the necessary temperatures of the heat carrier of the heat supply (water) systems are plate heat exchangers and a manifold for distributing the coolant along the directions of the heating system. The Business centre is provided with a hydronic heating system to compensate for heat losses.
Heating system types being installed:
- radiator heating;
- floor heating;
- heating with floor convectors;
- fan coil units;
- fan heaters in the parking lot.
The following items are used as heating devices:
- “GEA” underfloor convectors (Germany);
- "Kazterm" steel panel radiators (on the ground floor, technical rooms, corridors and WC units);
- "VTS Kazakhstan" fan heaters Volcano Mini company.
The heat transfer of the devices is controlled by thermostatic valves RA-N with thermostatic heads of the company "Danfoss" (Denmark), installed on the connections to the devices.
Hot water supply
The hot water supply for the block N1.1 is year-round and has been designed with the usage of the heat exchangers located in the room of the heat point in the N1.1 block.
Preparation of water for DHW is carried out by an independent scheme through plate heat exchangers. The temperature graph of the city heating network in summer is 70/44 ° C.
The "Chiller" system of the "DAIKIN" company is installed in the building of the Business centre in the amount of 2 pieces, the main one and the reserve one.
The building has a cooling system for air chillers (2 pieces). Air chillers are located in a special technical area - outside the building.
Two cold supply systems have been provided:
- Cold supply system for air-supply plants;
- Cold supply system of fan coil units.
Directly in the air-conditioned rooms, channel and cassette indoor units with individual wire control consoles are designed. For regulation of cooling capacity of fan coil units, three way valves with bypass are provided. Water with the parameters of 7/12 ° C, coming from the chillers is a coolant in the cooling system of air-conditioning heaters and fan coils.
The building is provided with supply-exhaust ventilation with a mechanical activation, air heating during the cold season and air cooling during the warm period of the year.
The supply and exhaust system (PV1) N1.1-AHU-L01 serves office spaces 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 levels, as well as part of the basement level. The supply system (P2) N1.1-AHU-L-L01 serves the lobby of the first level.
The supply systems (P1) N1.1-AHU-L01 and (P2) N1.1-AHU-L-L01 are equipped with a surface honeycomb humidifier for air humidification.
Installation of throttle valves is provided on ventilation network for balancing systems.
To ensure and maintain the temperature parameters in the premises, improve the reliability of the systems, save heat, electricity.
The building of the Business centre is provided with the followings:
- control of air and coolant parameters
- remote and local control of ventilation systems
- protection of air heaters from freezing
- opening of the external air valves with the fan on and closing them when the fan is switched off
- regulation of the degree of heating of supply air during the cold season
- automatic shutdown of all ventilation systems with a "fire" signal, except for smoke protection systems
- automatic activation of anti-smoke protection systems from the fire alarm
- with a "fire" signal, all systems are automatically turned off, except for smoke protection systems.
Supply and exhaust ventilation system
The HVAC project of the building provides the following supply and supply-exhaust forced ventilation systems of the building:
The functions of the automated control system of the supply and exhaust system include:
- maintenance of the set temperature of supply or return air
- provision of remote start and stop of the system from the central dispatch center
- provision of start-up and shutdown of the system according to the established schedule from the central dispatch center
- changing the operating mode of the system ("winter", "summer") depending on the outside temperature
- control of the temperature of the coolant in the heat exchanger of the heater
- control and monitoring of air dampers
- maintenance of the given quality of air
- control of contamination of channel filters
- control of the operating condition of fans and air channels
- emergency shutdown of the system with a warning in the central control room
- disabling the ventilation system during a "fire alarm"
- channel air purification filter, equipped with a differential pressure switch to determine the contamination of the filter
- sequential smoke protection systems that are automatically switched on from fire alarm detectors.
Water supply and sewerage
- Central urban network from the state corporation "Astana Su Arnasy"
- Internal water supply and sewerage network
- A water-measuring unit with a bypass line with ITRON Flodis Ø40 accuracy meter "C" with fixed equipment for remote reading is installed at the water supply inlet.
- For additional purification of tap water at the water inlet, a filtration water filtration system and mechanical filters Ø40 are installed.
- Pumping stations for pressure increase and water purification and softening equipment are installed in the pump room.
Fire water supply
In the premises of the Congress office, fire-fighting taps Ø50 with a length of fire hoses of 20 m are accepted for installation.
Fire-fighting cranes are installed at an altitude of 1.35 m above the floor and are placed in cabinets with openings for ventilation, and also adapted for sealing and visual inspection without opening. Each fire cabinet provides for placement of two manual fire extinguishers of 10 liters each.
Also, the building of the Business centre provides for the installation of an automatic sprinkler fire extinguishing system.
The fire water system of fire hydrants is designed to be integrated with an automatic sprinkler fire extinguishing system.
Hot water supply
Hot water supply is designed from heat exchangers located on the basement floor, in the premises of a heat point.
The project provides for three sewerage systems:
To clean the networks installed revision and cleaning.
The system of internal drainage is provided for collection and removal of atmospheric precipitation from the roof.
There is also an electrically heated funnel.
The release of rainwater from the system of internal drainage is connected to external storm drainage networks.
2 city lines of 20 kW, reserve DGU 630 kVA, UPS-180 kW
At 0,4 kV voltage, a single busbar system partitioned by an automatic switch into two sections is adopted, with an ABP on a sectional switch.
The project provides for working, emergency (evacuation) and repair lighting made by LED lamps.
Work lighting is applied in all rooms. Emergency lighting is used on staircases, elevator halls and technical rooms with the constant presence of duty personnel. As lamps emergency lighting lamps with batteries are used and with a working time of at least 3 hours. Indicators "EXIT" with batteries - with a working time of at least 3 hours, on the evacuation routes.
In order to ensure the electrical safety of people and the necessary working conditions for electrical equipment, there are:
- degree of protection of the selected electrical equipment in the relevant category of premises;
- use of proper insulation of electrical equipment, including double;
- in case of emergency conditions, when the electrical installations are automatically switched off.
A system of cable trays for laying power cables, lighting control cable network and emergency power cables have been installed. The project also provides staircase cable trays with a partition for the construction of Fire safety measures network in a vertical cable shaft.
Electric heating system
The project provides an electric heating system for an entrance ramp (ramp), the main entrance of the lobby, VIP entrance, gutters, pipes on the roof.
The system performs the following functions:
- automatic activation of heating at ambient temperature in the place of installation of the temperature sensor (hereinafter referred to as TS) from -15 ° С .... + 5 ° С;
- automatic shutdown of heating at a temperature outside this range;
Lightning protection and earthing
To protect the building from direct thunderbolts, a lightning grid with a cell pitch of 6x6 m is made on the roof of the building. The grid and current leads are made of round galvanized steel ∅8mm. On the ridge of the roof, a conductor of a lightning grid is laid. To the lightning protection system, all the ventilation equipment and the outgoing ventilation ducts are connected.
System cable structured (SCS). IP-Surveillance System (IP SS)
The UTP CAT7 cable is used in the lines of the telephone system.
In the system, fiber-optic cables use multimode fiber-optic cable between switchboards and the central switchboard.
In the IP-video surveillance system, the UTP CAT7 cable is used. To heat the outdoor observation, a heated cover is used.
Access control system
To limit access to the building or protected premises in accordance with the design of the building, an access control system (ACS) is provided.
The system is designed to ensure the safety of the premises that are important inside the building and where only authorized personnel need to intervene and to monitor the entrances and exits of the building. Due to this, it was difficult to enter the premises of unauthorized persons in order to avoid the occurrence of undesirable situations.
Access to the premises controlled by the card system is made by means of a card, the outputs from the offices are made with the help of buttons.
All the doors opening outward in the building can be traced with magnetic contacts.
The system is connected to the information infrastructure.
A fire alarm system of the type "FPA-5000" manufactured by the company "BOSCH" was installed.
Automatic fire alarm based on the fire panel FPA 5000 provides early detection of a fire at a given facility and provides address signals to engineering systems that ensure the safe location of people in the building in emergency and extreme situations.
In the event of normal and / or abnormal situations, the FPA-5000 panel generates signals and transmits information or alarm messages to the central communication unit of the unit responsible for fire protection of the facility via the built-in communicator.
The central fire alarm system type FPA-5000 in the event of fire generates signals for:
- inclusion of a fire alarm and evacuation management system;
- disabling general ventilation (exhaust and supply);
- management of the smoke removal system;
- activation of the air supply system;
- descent of passenger lifts to the 1st floor and their opening.
The system of automatic smoke protection, ensures the safety of evacuation of people from the building's premises, reduces the thermal temperature load on the building's load-bearing structures, slows the spread of fire and the settling of volatile combustion products.
Smoke protection system includes:
- smoke removal fans;
- fire retardant and smoke exhaust valves.
When smoke appears in the smoke areas, fans are started, the fire retardant valves are closed and smoke exhaust valves are opened.
Emergency voice alarm communication system (EVACS)
In the business center, a third-class warning and control system for people's evacuation is used; speech mode of notification (transmission of special texts), as well as light annunciators "Exit" on evacuation routes.
The Praesideo voice announcement system is built on the basis of Bosch modular components and sounders.
Management of the notification system is provided manually and automatically.
In the automatic mode, in the event of a fire, the "Fire" signal is sent to the security room first.
The Business centre has a three-stage filtration system of FUSION water.
It allows you to clean city water from impurities, sand and odor and feed it to internal networks with reduced water hardness.
a total area of 5000m2
Surface parking 40 guarded parking spaces and 72 parking spaces in the covered parking of the business center.
24-hour security, video surveillance, barrier.
in the lobby
Our coffee house stands out for its design in minimalist style. It’s a nice spot with a rich coffee aroma wafting through the air.
You will appreciate our friendly staff, fragrant coffee and delicious fresh-baked cookies.
This is a perfect place not only for a cup of coffee, but for having a full-course lunch also! Different kinds of buterbrods, panini and sandwiches are served here.
and comfortable elevators
The Business centre has high-speed, quiet elevators of the brand ThyssenKrupp evolution® blue.
Two passenger elevators, with a carrying capacity of 1,650 kg each, as well as one freight-passenger with a carrying capacity of 1,600 kg were installed.
Elevators of the brand ThyssenKrupp evolution® blue provide:
- Save up to 40% of energy and costs;
- Distribution of regenerated energy inside the building;
- Save up to 86% of energy and costs in standby mode;
- Significant reduction in CO2 emissions;
- Automatic lift-off (standby) during standstill.
Complex automation (CA)
The automation and dispatching system allows for the on-line and direct monitoring of devices and engineering life support systems of an object from a central dispatch center. The automated workplace of the opera operator located in the central control room is equipped with personal computers and software (man-machine interface) for the management and visualization of engineering systems in a convenient graphical form.
Controllable engineering systems and equipment. Supply and exhaust ventilation system.
In the building, the HVAC project provides for the following supply and extract and input ventilation systems for the general ventilation of the building:
The functions of the automated control system of the air handling unit include:
- maintenance of the set temperature of supply or return air;
- provision of remote start and stop of the system from the central dispatch center;
- provision of start-up and shutdown of the system according to the established schedule of the central dispatch center;
- changing the operating mode of the system ("winter", "summer") depending on the outside temperature;
- control of the temperature of the coolant in the heat exchanger of the heater;
- management and monitoring of air damper positions;
- maintenance of the given quality of air;
- control of contamination of the duct filters;
- control of the operating condition of fans and air channels;
- emergency shutdown of the system with a warning in the central control room;
- disabling the ventilation system during a "fire alarm";
- channel air purification filter is equipped with a differential pressure switch to determine the contamination of the filter;
Cold supply system
The building is provided with a system of cold supply by means of air chillers (2 pieces). Air chillers have been installed in a special technical area outside the building.
2 cold supply systems:
- cold supply system for air-supply plants;
- cold supply system of fan coil units.
Monitoring of the elevator system
The system of complex automation of objects monitoring the elevator system are:
The elevator system is controlled in the dispatching system from where signals are received about the general conditions of the elevators:
- operating condition of the elevator;
- fault signal of the elevator.
All received data are transmitted to the central control room, visualized in a convenient graphical interface and archived in the database of the system.
Monitoring of building power supply system
The system of dispatching the building's power supply system performs the following functions:
- monitoring of common states (operation, failure, auto / manual) of input and inter-section switches;
- integration of electricity metering units (installed on each low-voltage switchboard);
- modbus RTU protocol, Mbus to the network controller for integration.
Internal temperature control
Ventilation, heating and cooling of the building is provided by a fan coil, floor convector and a warm floor (1st floor). The project includes a controller with the possibility of combined control (fan coil, floor convector, warm floor) and room control unit for monitoring the temperature in the setpoint and changing the fan speed.
The building has two external air sensors for monitoring the outside air temperature and for selecting the operating mode of the engineering system ("winter", "summer"). At temperatures above + 12C (set by the building manager), the operating mode of the engineering systems switches to the "Winter" mode.
Automatic gaseous fire extinguishing
Automatic gaseous fire extinguishing system in the server room.
Gaseous fire extinguishing devices are used to eliminate fires of classes A, B, C and electrical equipment.
As an instrument of control and fire extinguishing control is applied a `PPKUP S2000-ASPT` produced by "Bolid".
Control over the fire condition of the protected premises is carried out by smoke optic-electronic fire detectors that are part of the automatic gas fire extinguishing system.
To extinguish a possible fire in the protected premises, automatic gaseous fire extinguishing installations using the pure extinguishing agent "Chladon-227a" were adopted. The gas "Hladon-227ea" used in the installation is an electrically conductive, gaseous substance intended for extinguishing fires of all classes. This gas doesn’t form a sediment: it is colourless, odorless, doesn’t cause a corrosion, low toxicity and doesn’t affect the environment, doesn’t contain chlorine, and bromine.